[Healeys] Float bowl washers correct order

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue May 31 00:17:07 MDT 2011

Jose -

Correct!  The fibre washer with the funny slots is on the bottom, and the
aluminum one goes on top.  You need the fibre slotted one at the bottom so
that your float bowl doesn't become pressurized when you turn the fuel pump
on!  You will get fuel spraying out of your carb like a fuel injector!

Cheers,

Alan