[Healeys] BeaveRun Historics

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 19:02:36 MDT 2011

With apologies, here's my take.  Pay no attention to your prejudices regarding
Pittsburgh, it's a vibrant city with a lot to offer.  Schenley park is a
fantastic place to see racing the way it used to be.  And Beaver Run is a
wonderful track as well (just don't ask me about the Viper I looped on the
uphill to the main straight}    Just go and have fun.  You'll thank me for
it!

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo