[Healeys] matching

White, Stephen stephen.white at wku.edu
Wed May 25 22:49:51 MDT 2011

Hello List - here's my dilema, as applies to my '57 100-6.  I acquired an
engine seperate from the car, the engine was rebuilt (generator, everything)
as positive ground. (Leo Rouf)  The problem: I don't know if the car is
positive ground.  It didn't have a battery as an indicator; it looks like it
went through a restoration awhile back so I wonder if a PO may have made the
switch from positive to negative ground.
Any way to tell if the car is neg or pos ground? (I've checked the archives -
plenty of info on how to make the switch, but can't find anything on how to
tell if a car has been switched)
thanks for any help.