[Healeys] question about interior firewall

Tim Davis BN7 tld6008 at mchsi.com
Tue May 24 19:40:41 MDT 2011

Put paper in first  IMHO

Tim Davis BN7

----- Original Message -----
From: "I Erbs" <eyera3 at gmail.com>
To: "healey help" <healeys at autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 7:03:26 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [Healeys] question about interior firewall

I have removed my wire harness.
I have the tar paper ? insulation material to install on the interior bulk
head. Should I put the grommets in before the insulation or afterwards?  I
keep looking at it and can't decide which way is best? Or am I over thinking
this as I have been accused of in the past?

--
Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 SOLUTIONS

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of
thinking we used when we created them.
                                           -Albert Einstein
Healeys at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html