[Healeys] BBQ question. No Healey content whatsoever.

Greg Mandas gmandas at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 17:25:33 MDT 2011

If it is a Webber and like mine, the gauge has a limiter which limits the
amount of gas that flows if it senses no back pressure when you open the tank
valve.  It's a safety thing. It happens when you open the tank valve and the
burner valves are open.

To reset the valve, remove the tank, as if replacing
it, open then close the burner valves. Replace the tank with the burner valves
closed. From then on, open the tank valve before the burner valves.

If it's
not a Webber and not link mine, well never mind.

Greg

--- On Mon, 5/23/11,
Dave Porter <frogeye at porterscustom.com> wrote:

> From: Dave Porter
<frogeye at porterscustom.com>
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] BBQ question. No Healey
content whatsoever.
"'Healey List'" <healeys at autox.team.net>
> Date: Monday, May 23, 2011, 11:17
AM
> Simon,
>  Is it properly jetted for the fuel that you are using? Big

difference

frogeye at porterscustom.com

> Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
> Albuquerque, NM