[Healeys] Carb cap

Dave Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Mon May 23 09:23:15 MDT 2011

Believe it or not, there are different size damper "barrels" for a given
application. I have found that these often are replaced over time and give
headaches for fine tuning. Now, whether or not that has any effect on the
cap unscrewing is over my pay grade and data bank. I'd probably remove the
fiber washer and see if that gives a couple more threads to secure it.. the
cap is vented anyway..
dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE