[Healeys] Healey 5 speed

Jose Vicente Vargas jvvmusme at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 08:39:34 MDT 2011

A friend on mine installed the rans from smitty: great. They take time to
answer, do not receive credit card but they are serious and professional. They
just live in the 1960's as when the car were new and have no hurry in live...
The only downside to the conversion s that you end up with a center
shift....that is why I have not done it in my bn2. My friend is a bn7 so I
have no experience on bj8
Jose

Sent from my iPad