[Healeys] leathers

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Thu May 19 17:29:37 MDT 2011

My last three cars have all been restored to one degree or another, at least
to the degree that the original smell has left the interior completely, I
loved that musty smell on my then not so old british cars I drove 30 years
ago, 'specially on a cool damp fall day mixed with the smell of fallen
leaves, best driving weather after the heat of summer is gone, note to self,
next car should be a well preserved example with the right smell.

Of course the much of the musty interior smell probably came from damp
carpets which meant trapped moisture which caused the rust that ate most of
these cars up eventually.....

Greg Lemon