[Healeys] SS Muffler for BJ8

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 20:57:54 MDT 2011

The MGA club raffled one off and the winner did a write up in MGA magazine.
The unit
got an over all thumbs up.   Good fit, sound, ease of install.   They did
their home work on
these units.

Installation clamps and gaskets are NOT included even though some of the
parts books say they are, its a miss print.   I have one sitting in my attic
waiting for install on my  "A" and there were no accessories included and
Moss said No.  Moss carries SS clamps now so you may want to go that route.

Its a good product from what I have read and seen.

Mark