[Healeys] vent window rubbers

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:56:35 MDT 2011

Mal -

You have to remove the glass from the outside frame.  This is done by
tapping off the metal donut on the vent glass shaft at the bottom -
it's a simple press fit.  You'll probably need an extra set of hands
to help you here.

You can use a medium sized slotted screw driver to work in the rubber
into the channel.  Just work it in bit by bit, you won't damage the
rubber if you are careful.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device