[Healeys] Spare tire hold-down

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Sun May 15 23:11:52 MDT 2011

In a message dated 5/15/11 1:30:22 PM, healeys-request at autox.team.net
writes:

> I tried Heritage, they don't do them. I'm close to going to Wal-Mart and
> buying a work belt.
>
> Hey Rich, how about if you call Martin and tell him it's for you, then you
> send it to me? Yes, I'll pay your finders fee!
>
> Regards,
> Dan

The Coachman's Loops are available through Moss (or were last time I
looked. Check with the local Harley-Davidson dealer and find a shop that makes
custom saddle-bags, and other leather trim. Roller buckles at least similar to
the originals should be relatively easy to find, and riveted belt straps
would be simple for them to make.

Gary