[Healeys] Racing BN6

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 07:15:46 MDT 2011

When I used to attend the U.S. Grand Prix at Watkins Glen I would  buy two
souvenirs:  one was the always wonderful Michael Turner poster of the event,
the other was a dash plaque of the event that I affixed to my Fiat 124
Spider.  I wouldn't consider that as provenance that either my Fiat or myself
had participated in a Grand Prix other than being one of the unwashed masses
that drank too much beer and cheered on our heroes.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo