[Healeys] Assembly goo overload

mark lapierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 14 06:52:17 MDT 2011

Its been awhile since I have shopped the Eng/ Car assembly adhesives.  Now
there
is Blue,  Copper,  Black, High temp, Med. temp, 1B, 2B, and of course our
favorite Halomar
( I still have 3 tubes left)

Its sensory overload.   Is there one product that will work for intake
gaskets, and eng.
covers, that you can apply and fly and not have to let  dry and retorque  that
they suggest?

The guys  on the weekend gear head shows seem to lean toward the Lock Tite
brands
which I couldn't find at all.  Our stores carry Permatex.

Sorry if this is a repeat,  I may not have been paying attention before.

Mark