[Healeys] Fw: BJ8 starter

Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd enquiries at classic-car-world.co.uk
Sat May 7 13:54:01 MDT 2011

Steve, the following link shows the 25578 as being the same as the Jaguar
2.4 & 240 from 1964 - 1969. It also shows several other reference numbers
 which are the same as the 25578.

 http://www.woodauto.com/Unit.aspx?Man=LUCAS&Ref=25578

 I have some other resources I can check but it will be early next week
before I can get to them.

 Kindest Regards

 Tom
Tom McCay - Director  Classic-Car-World Ltd, 32 Washingborough Road,
 Heighington, Lincoln, LN4 1RE. 01522 888178 (Tel) 0870 705 9115 (fax)
 enquiries at ccw-tools.com  www.ccw-tools.com

 Registered address: 32 Washingborough Road, Heighington, Lincoln, LN4 1RE.
 Classic-Car-World Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
 company number 3930761.  VAT registration number: 755 7630 05