[Healeys] Site Sounds <G> !

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon May 2 19:08:35 MDT 2011

Ed, it is a free friggin' country. If you do not like my site then stop
visiting it and stop sending the cheap shots. While most ignore your crap
and snide remarks, I do not appreciate them. If you do not like the Healey
sound on my site then turn your damn speakers off or just do not access my
site at all. And if you do not like the page size, type styles, frames or
anything else, then stay off of my site.

I really do not appreciate your pettiness nor do most people on this list.

Now flame away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com