[Healeys] Transmission Oil

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Mon May 2 06:35:21 MDT 2011

Hi, can you find Aeroshell 80 (40 wt.) Aviation Oil? They have a line of
non-detergent type oil that is used in airplane engines.

http://aeroshelldirect.com/aeroshell_oil.asp

Places that service aircraft may have it. I have been told this will work fine
but have not used it.

Randy

Randy Hicks
www.austinhealey100m.com