[Healeys] Steering box oil seal

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 21:29:47 MST 2011

John,

Are you talking about the little green seal that Moss sells?  They're the correct diameters (ID/OD), but thinner than
the original-type seal.  Apparently, you can stack two of them and get a good seal, or maybe another supplier like BCS
has the original type (I got a couple years ago from Healey Haven--they still in business?).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net