[Healeys] Vredestein 165x15

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 05:06:37 MST 2011

Steven--

* *When I bought my '54 100 it still had bias tires so I switched up to
175-15 Michelins (which I have used ever since--and wish I could get more
of).  Anyway when I went to load in the spare I had the same problem that
you are experiencing.

Covering the tire with dry cleaning bags allowed me to jam it in but it was
almost impossible to subsequently remove.  Ultimately by employing a small
scissors jack I was able to spread the opening just enough to accomodate the
tire.

Best--Michael Oritt