[Healeys] Dynamat/Dynashield?

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 30 12:22:04 MST 2011

I agree here with Mike.   The Dynamat Extreem becomes your floor and the
foil side does not absorb moisture, obviously.   I was very hesitant when I
first bought this stuff but the way that it sticks
down is pretty permanent and a very good seal against moisture getting to
the floor.  I put Heritages
under carpet padding over the dynamat and then the carpet. The sound
deadening effect is great.  I can always pull my carpets out since I cut
around my seat slides and used the carpet snaps as recommended.

Mark