[Healeys] Myreton Motor Museum (No specific healey content)

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 06:18:33 MST 2011

Kees,

Yes. And if it hadn't been for my wife's sharp eye we would have spent
our entire vacation just miles from it and never gone to see it.

I, on the other hand, was so busy concentrating on driving those tiny
roads that I barely noticed anything that we drove past.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/They-Might-Be-Racing/182813478411202<--Follow

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination
to do so."
--Douglas Adams