[Healeys] Opinions Sought

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 16:19:17 MST 2011

The level will drop and more than a tiny bit as the pads wear.  It is quite
noticeable in the master.
Getting back to the original question in a perfect world the bore should be
clean as a whistle and dry as a bone. However we are talking about a 6-8 year
old cylinder of Lucas quality in the real world. So here in the real world a
bit (and I do mean a bit) of dampness that took 6-8 years to accumulate is
nothing to be overly concerned about.
If it were me I would clean it up and then recheck it after a few drives.

Sent from my iPhone