[Healeys] Opinions Sought

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sun Mar 27 15:49:52 MST 2011

  << There really should be no fluid loss at all. It should not be
an expected "normal" condition. >>

*Absolutely AGREED !!*

<< Technically, yes, the fluid level in the reservoir will drop a tiny
bit over time as brake pads wear and pistons have to reach further
out of the bores, but hardly enough to notice. This has nothing to
do with dampness getting past the m/c seal. >>

What Rich says both times AND *absolutely AGREED* !!

Bob seems to be "ahead of the problem" and Steve is just plain *
LUCKY* [ and personally, I would want to know "why is it wet" ] and
I would be taking things apart.

"*Safety*" items I just do NOT take any chances with.

Ed