[Healeys] 3000 Replica - Cavaliere

Peter & Veronica greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Sun Mar 27 06:11:59 MST 2011

...if you want to see something REALLY nasty, one of our members just bought
this (he does own a proper BN1 too!) It's an Aussie made kit car called a
Pandarus (thankfully only a handful made). It has a Toyota Crown chassis and
a Leyland (Buick derived) P76 alloy block 4.4 litre V8 motor.

Cheers

Peter Linn

(if anyone else wants to see, contact me off list)