[Healeys] gullwing motors '53 100 for sale

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat Mar 26 06:24:56 MST 2011

Jackson, those of us who maintain the registries wish we had a few more
people out there like you who are willing to go to the trouble to record the
identities of cars they come across and pass them along to us.  I personally
very much appreciate the information you provide about BJ8s at Gullwing.

Thanks very much!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry