[Healeys] eBay Item of Possible Interest

Reid Trummel editor_reid at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:55:07 MST 2011

I don't know what the latest thinking is among List members about posting
notices of interesting items on eBay (especially if it is the seller posting
the notice), but in hopes that this doesn't set off any cranky types, here's a
link to what I think may be of interest to at least some folks here:
 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150581720016#h
t_500wt_1182
If the link doesn't work, try a search for the item number (150581720016) on
eBay.
I'll be selling more interesting items as I reduce the collection over the
coming weeks.  Thanks.
Reid TrummelPortland, Oregon, USA