[Healeys] hydrogen cars

Eric (Rick) Wilkins e-wilkins at cox.net
Wed Mar 23 10:32:46 MST 2011

One attempt is to get greater MPG of GASOLINE. By using a
supplementary energy source (hybrid), the car will use less EXPENSIVE
GASOLINE.
No one is claiming a perpetual motion machine, just a reduction in the
imported, expensive gasoline.

SUre one could work out the math and show that the breakeven point
makes the ROI negligible. Though I'm all for reducing the demand for
foreign oil.

WIlko