[Healeys] Hydrogen cars

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:41:40 MST 2011

Sorry, I'm late to this discussion.
So someone has converted their Austin Healey to run on Hydrogen. Like,
you mean Hydrogen Peroxide? Have you ever poured that shit (diluted)
on an open wound?
Wow. Ok. 4 questions;
Does it make more power per litre than Avgas?
What main jets do I need to run on my triple webbers??
Do I need to adjust my distributor?
Will this save my girlfriend some money? I have a side exhaust, RHD
Healey, so a drive might both blow dry her hair and peroxide it
simultaneously!
Off to the local chemist supply place.....
This Austin Healey list is awesome!!!
;-)
Chris
P.S my girlfriend doesn't peroxide her hair. You ask her!
;-)

Sent from my iPhone