[Healeys] Hydrogen cars

Frederich Ficke jagwarman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 20:39:45 MST 2011

I wasn't trying to start a debate and nor am I any scientist. I just look at
the method of hydrogen gas like propane injection in gasoline or diesel
engines. I work off of a mechanical mind not a study it to death method.
I am also not interested in the hydrogen as a green factor in saving the
earth if I were I wouldn't be driving diesel and gas hog Harley's. I am just
trying to supplement gasoline with hydrogen to to bring down the overall
cost of pump fuel.
There are too many people in this world studying everything to death just go
do and have fun with it. If you blow up in a fire ball doing it , what a
ride it was. Those who can't do teach and those try and do live life to the
fullest . Now go delete your files ha ha.