[Healeys] hydrogen cars

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 21 20:30:16 MST 2011

Man, I am sorry that I started this thread EXCEPT that for some inane reason
I have been trying to get my delete file up to 10,000 items so that I can
see how long it takes to delete them  all when I click on the "Empty Folder"
button. This thread is sure helping me to rapidly get up to the 10,000
deletes. Have only about 500 to go for the 10,000 so keep it going.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com