[Healeys] FW: GM Hy-Wire Car (hh)

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 21 13:25:33 MST 2011

Hey guys, I thought that it would be of interest to the Healyophiles among
us. I am interested in all things relating to automobiles, airplanes, ships
or anything else that  reeks of technology. Mistakenly, I thought others
would be also. Whether or not it would work is immaterial to me. Many of
DaVinci's inventions were nonsense but they interest me. Guess I will
restrict these things to my regular list of people who do not get their
shorts knotted up.

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com