[Healeys] Conclave vs Rendezvous

Reid Trummel editor_reid at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 10:52:13 MST 2011

Hi Earl,
The timing works great for me too.  I'll attend Rendezvous Monday-Thursday
(June 27-30) and spend Friday-Sunday (July 1-3) driving to Colorado Springs,
arriving on Donald Healey's birthday for the Conclave welcoming reception.
John Watson of the UK's Healey Drivers Club and I will take turns at the wheel
of my BN2.
Reid TrummelPortland, Oregon, USA

> Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 19:43:46 -0700From: "Earl Kagna"
<kags at shaw.ca>Subject: Re: [Healeys] Conclave vs RendezousTo: "Richard Kahn"
<tahoehealey at hotmail.com>, "Healey List"<healeys at autox.team.net>For me the
timing works well this year since the meets are a week apart and relatively
close together. I'm planning on going to both - all on the same trip. I
wouldn't be coming to Conclave this year if it was to be held anywhere on the
eastern seaboard. I'll probably leave Vancouver WA a day early in order to
ease the drive to Colorado Springs.Anyone else?Earl KagnaVictoria, B.C.BJ8,
BT7 tri-carb