[Healeys] Conclave vs Rendezous

Charlie Frazer cfrazer at jcomm.uoregon.edu
Sun Mar 20 18:10:32 MST 2011

Good question.
I'd say in the case of of AHCUSA--Rendezvous-- it's because the date
and venue are selected by the individual hosting clubs (BC, Cascade,
Oregon, Golden Gate, San Diego, sometimes LA, Bonneville and Denver,
based on how the dates work best in their activity calendars and when
they are able to schedule a desirable venue.
In other words, for AHCUSA at least, date selections are individual
club decisions made without knowledge of AHCAmerica's plans rather
than decisions made by a national organization.
I agree it would be nice if we could spread these meetings out.
Charlie Frazer
Austin Healey Club of Oregon
2010 Rendezvous Chair