[Healeys] gullwing motors '53 100 for sale

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed Mar 16 14:51:16 MST 2011

I just looked over the so called "'53" that Gullwing has for sale.

A '53 should still have the 2 pc. dash, this one is later.
Any sidescreens of any sort?
Panel work in the area of the rocker panels looks scary to me.
Interior is very poor. Some cheap kit that somebody didn't know how to
install, seats are awful.
Boot trimming is a piece of carpet.
None of the colours are right.
4 Speed gearbox?? That's a 3 speed cover, so maybe the blanking plate for
1st has been removed, or more likely the person who did the wording doesn't
really know?
And the rest??? Who knows.

Rich