[Healeys] Divorce

keith taylor ktee20 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:05:36 MST 2011

WRONG - WRONG - WRONG
You are going down the wrong road .  The Healey goes with the Fat ass biker
as a negociated package.........Reason with your new found wealth you can
scan the list for a fully restored BJ8 to cruise for a new chick
Hell man what are you going to pick up in the piece of crap (your
description) you have now.

Keith Taylor
Wamberal OZ
BN1