[Healeys] Divorce

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:48:03 MST 2011

Sorry to hear about your grief .  I have some parts that came off my Bt7
that would fit your car.  I can mail you some photos if interested. As said
elsewhere 3500.00 sounds right

Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 Solutions
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write