[Healeys] Divorce

Mike Brouillette m.brouillette at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 16:19:07 MST 2011

For purpose of divorce?  $3500.00

-----Original Message-----
From: David Masucci
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 7:05 PM
To: Healeys
Subject: [Healeys] Divorce

Hey guys,

Well the wife decided to run away with some fat biker guy (honest). So now
I'm in the middle of a divorce. In filling out the financial forms, I need
to determine my car's value. For my purposes a lower value is better.

I drive a 64 BJ8 driver. The car is mostly sound and runs very well. It
looks good from 20 or 30 feet. The body paint is all cracked and damaged.
There's a lot of bondo all over. Chrome is pitted. Trunk floor has some rot.
Interior is servicable but needs to be completely restored. So when you get
close you can see it needs a full body restoration.

What do you think it will appraise for?

Thanks,
Dave
Healeys at autox.team.net