[Healeys] New Plug Wires makes the car GO!

Don Anglesey don at anglesey.us
Sat Mar 12 08:33:27 MST 2011

I also use the solid core wires but have to change back to the old carbon
core to tune it because of the interference on my dwell and tach meter.  I
was surprised by just how much interference they put out.  The only carbon
core wire I have had go out was too close to the header.  I use Taylor wires
and both kinds are quality made so if you use any type of electronics in the
car I would suggest using the shielded core wire.  For performance solid
core is the way to get the most spark.
Don
57' BN4