[Healeys] rear muffler

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 07:55:27 MST 2011

A good muffler shop should be able to splice in a couple new 'resonators.'  Should cost less than $200.

I replaced front and rear mufflers on my BJ8 with some glasspacks I got from JC Whitney.  It's louder and harsher than a
stock mild steel system but, oddly, it's pretty quiet at highway speeds (and no, I'm not supersonic, yet).

BTW, what's a 'left rear muffler?'  The resonators fit crosswise (I assume you're talking about the resonators).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net