[Healeys] No Healey content, Tourism New England

Jim Lesher cleona44 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:21:21 MST 2011

Kent - Our flea market space, on the Bing map, just happens to be to the left
of the two parallel white rectangles, the fairgrounds stadium. Hope to see you
there in the Fall.
jim

> Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 18:19:15 -0500
> From: kentmclean at comcast.net
> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] No Healey content, Tourism New England
>
> Jim Lesher wrote:
> > John - I believe that rather small car show in Hershey just happens to be
> > associated with the AACA annual fall meet which includes the world's
largest
> > auto flea market also the preceding week you have the Fall Carlisle Auto
flea
> > market which is about 35 miles from Hershey.
>
> <http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/fall-carlisle/>
>
> To get a good idea of the layout of the land, Google Maps works wonders.

<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1000+bryn+mawr+road+carlisle+pa&ie=U
TF8&z=16>

> And Bing.com maps will give you a bird's eye view.

<http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=qq2g3c8k12dh&lvl=18&sty=b&q=1000%20Bryn%20M
awr%20Rd%2CCarlisle%2C%20PA>

> Either one will give you driving directions from where you are in New
England.