[Healeys] Nice Healey

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 17:52:13 MST 2011

Hello Michael; The program "Anything I Can Do" was produced in Toronto,
Ontario, Canada and hosted by Mag Ruffman.B  Her role was a handy person B in
a craft show that was somewhat humorous.B  The BJ8 that was used as a prop in
the program was Michael Salter's.
Mag Ruffmanbs current website is http://toolgirl.com/ B and many of the old
shows can be found there.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada