[Healeys] My BN2 restoration on flicker

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 09:13:15 MST 2011

Congratulations, make sure you get it registered! And have fun  driving!
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 3/8/2011 5:39:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
richchrysler at quickclic.net writes:

Lyn and  I have just purchased a finished, road ready, very early Healey
Blue
BN1.  This car was fully restored by us about 4 years ago, so we know her
inside  and out. She's Body 156, finished 19 August, 1953. We haven't had  a
drivable Healey in 16 years, always building them for others. We talked  it
over, nobody's getting any younger, so we went for it.
Come on  spring!

Rich & Lyn  Chrysler
Healeys at autox.team.net
Suggested annual donation   $12.75