[Healeys] Bugeye Help

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 00:33:28 MST 2011

Hi All,

I know this is the wrong list, but I'm currently not on the Spridget list so
I'll have to ask here.  I've developed a pinhole leak in my top radiator
hose and since we have a Bugeye get together tomorrow afternoon, there's no
time to order a new on from Moss.  Does anyone know if any of the auto parts
suppliers sell a small enough hose, say for a Japanese import, that will
work on the Bugeye, with and original 948 engine setup?  Of course I know
that  I'll probably have to cut it down to size, but the correct diameter
and curve in the elbow  is basically all I need.  I'll most like take the
hose down and see if I can find a match , but was hoping someone on the list
had some ideas.

Cheers,

Curt
'60 AN5 :{) Down for a hose