[Healeys] Tube Tire :Mounting

Ghess4 ghess4 at cox.net
Wed Mar 2 20:54:04 MST 2011

Jose,  a friend of mine sent me some pictures of a car show in Medellin that
he took about two years ago.  There are some beautifully restored cars
including a BJ8.  The best that I can tell from the pictures is that it is a
very dark green over white or beige.  There was a very artistic plate on the
front depicting the Word "SCOTT" with two small dogs on each side and the
words "Cuida A Los Que Amas" or 'take care of those you love' in my poor
Spanish translation.  The cars...such as 57 Chevies etc. are a wonderful
example of the skill that it took to return those cars to probably better
condition than when new and I hope, one day, to go down there and visit one
of their car shows.
G. Hess