[Healeys] 57 Healey

Mike Slechta mslechta at chartermi.net
Wed Mar 2 10:24:28 MST 2011

Peter ~ Just read your response to Bob Spidell & I agree with you 100%, wether
it's a pilot light or electronic ignition, the garage is no place for gas
water heater.
BTW ~ You had a fire?  When?  I never heard anything about it.  Can I give you
a hand or help in any way?
Mike Slechta (BJ-8, MG TD, Classic Mini)
Cottage Grove, WI