[Healeys] 57 Healey

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:38:56 MST 2011

First thing to always check is to turn on key and look under the car.
If you see fuel spilling out from carbs on the floor it means your
float jets are probably stuck.  Give the float a few taps with a
plastic mallet or piece of wood, that should stop the overflow.

Usually this is a result of too much crud/rust in the fuel tank.
Having your tank flushed and cleaned is probably a good idea.  Fuel
filter will help too.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device