[Healeys] 1960 Austin Healey X230

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:01:40 MDT 2011

Interesting side note. I received a beautiful coffee table book on the 100
anniversary of the auto. Of course the first thing I did was look at what
they had to say about Healeys. I was surprised to see this car pictured as
an example of our beautiful marque. I wrote the publisher, but never got a
reply.....