[Healeys] [Mg-t] cars2 the movie

Jaap Aeckerlin j.aeckerlin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:24:14 MDT 2011

Alan, can you please explain why 'decimal imperial tolerances are much
better to work with than metric tolerances'? As far as I understand 0.001
inch is two-and-a-half times larger than 0.001 millimetre, so metric
dimensions are more accurate. You have to understand, of course, that in the
technical field we Continentals think in millimeters, not in centimeters..

P.S.: okay guys, you won. I'll stay on the list although strictly speaking I
don't belong to the family any more.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands