[Healeys] light switch knob

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 10:21:34 MDT 2011

Gergo,

I've attached a picture of a control head (trafficator) I just restored for
a fellow Healey List member.  The outer cover piece is original Bakelite
that I restored while the horn button is a modern plastic replacement piece
that I polished,  As you can see there is nor reason that a properly
restored original Bakelite piece cannot look exactly like a modern plastic
replacement.

Cheers,

Curt