[Healeys] Hot water tube route

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Jun 25 12:26:30 MDT 2011

What is not sometimes immediately (or ever) apparent about routing something
in a fashion other than original is that it can wear against something else,
sit there buzzing and vibrating annoyingly or otherwise become snagged in
another component, etc.  I always figure they assembled these things with
extra clips, ties or other hardware for a good reason, as each item was
costing money.

Rich