[Healeys] Hot water tube route

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 08:43:18 MDT 2011

Thanks to all. One thing that amuses me is admonitions to be concerned about
X. The capillary tube has been routed haphazardly for over 35 years without
incident...
I will take care on te-install....

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write